Having lived all of my life in beautiful Bucks County Pennsylvania I have an appreciation
for the beauty of nature in all of its seasons. From the first leaf-fall to the last snow-flake I
am in constant search for scenes and subjects that I can capture in a moment in time.
Shapes and form, colors and shades - they all appear in their own time and place, often unexpectedly. I try
to explore the mundane as well as magnificent, looking for an expression of grace and beauty.
As of 2016 I am no longer attending craft shows or selling prints. For licensing or special requests please
contact me via e-mail at the link above.
I am currently using a Nikon D90 DSLR. The lenses I use vary from time to time, so if you are interested in what I am using then please drop me an e-mail.
I have previously used the Nikon D80, as well as an Olympus C8080-WZ, which was a very nice prosumer camera with a sharp lens. I have also used a Canon G3 Powershot, also a nice compact camera for its time.
For image processing I use primarily Photoshop 7.0, and LightZone 3.x. These are both very nice tools.
- Honeywell Corporation - Company Calendar (month of December), Winter Break
- New Hope Arts and Crafts Festival - Second Place (Photography)
- Peddler's Village Fine Arts and Contemporary Crafts Show - Third Place (Photography)
- Americare Hospital, NJ - Artwork for hospital new construction
- Popular Photography, Your Best Shot contest, October 2005, Honorable Mention (Creek and Roots)
- National Environmental Trust - Brochure